6am - 11pm
Tennis Court Rules
1. The courts are for the private use of Elyson residents and their guests. Residents will need their access devices to enter the gate.
2. Elyson Residential Association has an open court policy. Members may play on any court that is not reserved.
3. Reservations can be scheduled in advance for court 1 using the online reservation system.
The online reservation website does require a password to make a reservation. Password: tennis
4. Residents may have up to three guests playing on one court and may only use one court at a time. Access cards may not be loaned or shared. Guests must be accompanied by the resident at all times.
5. The gate must be locked at all times. Do not prop the gate open. Do not jam the lock. Do not climb the fence.
6. Animals, bicycles, skateboards, roller blades and glass containers are prohibited. The courts are for tennis only.
7. Smoking, alcohol and illegal substances are prohibited in the tennis area.
8. Loud music and profane language are prohibited in the tennis area.
9. Place litter in the containers provided.
10. Children 12 and under using the courts must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years of age.
11. Violations of rules may result in suspension of resident privileges.
Please report maintenance to Crest Management at 281-665-3047.